Tastefully furnished throughout, the Kinlochlaich House Tree House offers quality and comfort for 2 adults, featuring:
- Double bedroom with king size bed, oak chest of drawers, hairdryer, hand crafted Elm cupboard and views down the burn
- Bathroom with bath and shower and underfloor heating
Living room – looking up to the tree and the roof – with sitting area, dining area and kitchen. Wood burning stove (wood supplied) sits in the centre of this warm spacious living area on a huge slab of Caithness stone. Smart TV with full free WIFI accessibility, DVD player, Freeview, SONY Soundcube. Travel books, OS maps, nature books.
- Hall with heated tile floor, plenty of hooks for hanging coats. Hall Table (includes tennis & pingpong balls for guests use)
- Oak staircase spiralling around the central oak tree to mezzanine gallery, where children and young teenagers can be accommodated with ease. Young infants please enquire (travel cot provided).
- Gallery with oak floor and triangular dormer windows looking east and west, containing single beds and desk with seating area. Ideal for children but also a quiet reading or working area, with views out over the burn to the east and the gardens to the west.
- French windows to outside decking area, overlooking private orchard and spate burn. Outside seating and tables for summer evenings and BBQ’s.
COCKTAIL TUTORIAL – THE EXPRESSO MARTINI
COKTAIL TUTORIAL – THE COSMOPOLITAN
- Click here for further details